The Soft-Landing project is over but we still want to keep in touch!
Are you looking to explore different ecosystems?
Are you thinking to expand your startup to other markets?
The Soft-Landing partners are here for you.
Throughout 2018 and 2019, Soft-Landing achieved:
- 16 Soft-landing Missions for startups and scaleups
- 16 Soft-Landing Missions for ecosystem builders
- 8 destinations/startup hubs explored
- 200+ ecosystem builders & 101 startups and scaleups supported
- 3000+ new connections
If you wish to understand how to scale to foreign markets, we can help you access the network of the key players in the ecosystem and help grow your business. Learn how to adjust sales strategy, meet local mentors, understand the legal setting in the market you are looking to expand to. The programme is relevant both for startups and innovation professionals helping startups expand to new markets.
Although the last organized missions are already over we still want to be in touch and help you to achieve your goals. If you wish to explore, learn, meet, and build new bridges with different ecosystems in Europe, the USA, and India – we will be happy to do it together.
The partners of the Soft-Landing programme will be happy to be in touch and create together a format that will be relevant for your needs and challenges. Not sure we are the right fit? Hear from our Soft-Landers (alumni community) about their experiences and why they recommend the programme. Feel free to contact them too!
Looking to scale-up in Europe? Get in touch
Receive a tailor-made offer and discuss your needs with our experienced team:
- Germany – GERMANTECH– contact MARIA @ GERMAN.TECH
- France – IMT Starter – contact augustin.radu @ telecom-sudparis.eu
- The Netherlands & India – Crosspring – contact koen @ crosspring.com
- The Baltics & USA – Startup Division – contact: jurga @ startupdivision.eu
- Startup/SME community & accelerator programmes – F6S – contact sofia @ f6s.com