Our sister project My-Gateway (Startup Europe) is selecting 22 startups to go to the 2018 Startup Europe Summit.
Will you be one of the lucky ones?
What is in it for you?
Get inspired by the latest buzz from high profile EU and Tech Leaders, connect with leading businesses and investors, and seal the deal! Startup Europe Summit is your gateway to boosting your startup:
- workshops on access to EU funding, as well as VC and BA;
- Get inspired from leading tech stars and EU policymakers
- Discover new funding opportunities;
- Strong focus on Central and Eastern Europe and Western Balkans regions.
What do you need to do?
Send in a:
- pitch deck
- a short motivation of why you would like to attend the Summit (no longer than a tweet!)
- high – quality logo of your startup
- your startup website
- your startup stage
- startup social media
and do tell them who in your team would be attending!
Provide us with name, surname, email, phone number 🙂
And just because we’d like to know how you learnt about this open call, let us know where you have learnt about us!
Deadline: Submit your application by 29th of October, 12:00 CET (13:00 CEST).
How will you be selected?
The 22 startups will be selected based on:
- high potential for growth, so they can benefit from attending the Summit;
- advanced phase of development of their idea, have an existing prototype and/or viable business plan;
- having a unique idea that differs from the rest of the competition.
Who will select the winners?
The judges will be the members of the Central and Eastern European Network and the Western Balkan Network.
When will you find out if you have been selected?
A final decision will be made on the 30th of October, and you will receive a confirmation email on 31st October.
Everything you need to know about the Startup Europe Summit agenda is this way.
Note: Travelling costs for the winning startups will be reimbursed.
Send an email to this address: email@example.com
with this subject line: SES: Application (startup name)
send this information:
- high quality logo
- startup website
- startup stage
- startup social media
- who of your team would be attending: name, surname, email, phone number
- tell us how you found out about this open call