Berlin is calling for European startups, scaleups and ecosystem builders (mentors, investors, incubator/accelerator representatives…) outside of Germany. Applications open until Monday, 14 May.
GTEC is hosting for a second time a #SoftLandingEU programme in Berlin, gathering delegations of startups and ecosystem builders from all over Europe on the week of Tech Open Air.
On June 18-22 we will offer participants a 4-day pass to Europe’s leading interdisciplinary technology festival plus a tour around Berlin’s startup ecosystem meeting key players, investors and innovators. Apply now – and share with your favourite entrepreneurs and passionate startup peeps!
- Connect with startups and ecosystem builders from all over Europe
- Discover the Berlin startup hub with your host GTEC – German Tech Entrepreneurship Center
- Get a free ticket to the Tech Open Air Conference (4 days)
- Join the TOA satellite events in the city
- Gather in our round tables with various experts helping startups that see Germany and Berlin as their next destination
- Benefit from soft-landing and scaling support for up to 1 month
Applications open until Monday 14 May (11:59 pm London time)
The soft-landing stay runs on 18-22 June and you can stay in Berlin and benefit from soft-landing and scaling support for up to one month. Check out the agenda prepared by GTEC.
The Mission runs on 18-20 June but you are welcome to use your free pass to TOA until the end of the conference. Check out the agenda prepared by GTEC.
Soft-Landing (www.soft-landing.eu) connects startup ecosystems and facilitates growth for European scaleups.
Take part in our 1-week missions and join the growing Soft-Landers community!