Soft-Landing is calling Blockchain scaleups and representatives of startup hubs from all over Europe to discover the vibrant Lithuanian startup ecosystem in June. Applications open until 7 May.
Lightning-fast speed of internet, intelligent and talented workforce, low taxes for business, government support, favorable environment for blockchain and one of the most innovative economies in the world make Vilnius startup scene second to none. Too good to be true?
Prove it yourself during the Soft-Landing activities that will take place on June 11-15. Startups and ecosystem builders will be deeply immersed into the epicenter of the Baltic startup ecosystem: Vilnius.
Why is Vilnius the coolest place for Blockchain?
- Gateway for global blockchain industry – EU’s only hub for the digital ledger
- Trending crypto area – In 2017 Lithuania logged 35 ICOs ranging from $3M-$151M, raising a total of $500M in value. The highest ICO per capita in the world!
- A new regulatory “sandbox” for blockchain startups – The platform will contribute to the creation of better conditions for the development of businesses
- Blockchain Centre Vilnius – First international centre in Europe for education and development of decentralized technologies
Want more reasons? Check this article by Tricia Levasseur on Medium.com
The Vilnius mission will bring you to:
- Startup Europe Blockchain Conference – free two-day pass to the largest crypto conference in Northern Europe
- Visits to ecosystem highlights – Blockchain Centre Vilnius and Vilnius Tech Park
- Workshops and Q&A sessions with Startup Lithuania, Invest Lithuania, Bank of Lithuania and other ecosystem gurus
What is in it for startups? [11-15 June]
The main goal of the programme is to provide tangible practical support in entering the Lithuanian market or benefiting from access to it.
- Workshops on specific topics, e.g. overview of Lithuanian business culture, legal matters, etc.;
- Light business support from the Startup Division team;
- Individually assigned, specific mentors;
- Experience sharing with the receiving hubs representatives, as well as between soft-landers;
- Exciting site visits, events and conferences with free or discounted passes.
You can stay in Vilnius for up to 1-month longer, benefiting from soft-landing mentoring support.
…and for ecosystem builders? [12-14 June]
Mission participants will explore which Blockchain opportunities Vilnius has to offer, get to know success stories from already flourishing companies, shake hands and have one-on-one chats with ecosystem leaders to identify opportunities for ground breaking collaborations.
Convinced? Apply fast.
Soft-Landing stay for Startups and Scaleups* || 11-15 June || APPLY ON F6S
Discovery Mission for Ecosystem Builders* || 12-14 June || APPLY ON F6S
* Participation is free of charge thanks to Startup Europe.
Deadline for applications extended: 7 May
Article and programme developed by your local partners in Vilnius, Startup Division.