Calling high-profile Startups/Scaleups and Ecosystem Builders to join our programmes in the Paris startup ecosystem in May 2018. Applications are open on F6S until 11 April 2018 – limited places available.
Soft-Landing has an intensive programme for startups and scaleups in Paris on 21-25 May 2018, run by IMT Starter.
Ecosystem builders are invited to join the Mission on 23-25 May. Apply now on F6S.
Soft-Landing will bring you to:
- Station F – the world’s biggest startup campus
- Systematic Paris Region & Cap Digital business clusters
- Paris Region Economic Development Agency
- GENOPOLE – France’s leading biotech and biotherapy cluster
- The Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The French Tech Ticket – the French program for International startups
- VivaTech – the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders – all Soft-Landing participants get a free pass on 24 May!
A must-see short video by your Soft-Landing partner in Paris:
Why getting to know the Paris startup ecosystem?
- Major European business hub: the world’s 3rd highest concentration of Fortune 500 headquarters
- 15,000 foreign companies established in the Paris region, representing 600,000 jobs
- Well-developed venture capital industry: €5.5B invested in more than 1,000 companies
- European Leader in R&D: 18.58B invested yearly
- Relevant communities supporting startups, such as France Digital and La French Tech – a legislative movement around tech entrepreneurship engaging a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, technology geeks and policy makers
- Strong support to the startup community by policy makers, making France “a startup nation”: 5,000 tech startups and 100 business incubators
- 700,000 students in higher education
What’s in it for Startups/Scaleups? Soft-Landing stay in Paris, 21-25 May
- Mentorship and advice for succeeding in the Paris market
- Direct connection with local stakeholders
- Hands-on support to scale in Paris
- Office space, together with other scaleups, with all necessary equipment and facilities
- A packed agenda tailor made for you (yes, it includes a free pass to VivaTech!)
… and for Ecosystem Builders? Mission in Paris, 23-25 May
- Opportunity to learn and understand about the Paris Region startup Ecosystem
- Meetings with successful entrepreneurs, investors and government representatives
- New business opportunities and greater visibility
- Connecting with other key ecosystem leaders
- Getting to know the main key players in the French startup hub
Applications open until 11 April on F6S:
- Well known business incubator in the Paris region, attached to 3 schools and research centers
- Providing a dynamic support system for projects, startups and scaleups based on an international experts network deeply engaged in encouraging innovation
- Offering easy access to on of the biggest startup clusters in Europe
IMT Starter by The Telecom SudParis and Telecom Business School Business is a structure that encourages the emergence of young ICT companies with excellent innovation, development and job creation potential. The Incubator draws on the skills of Telecom SudParis, Telecom Business School and ENSIIE, as well as on the expertise provided by sponsors and partners. Founded in 1999, the Incubator has accompanied 180 IT companies that have created more than 1,600 jobs. The incubator provides startups and entrepreneurs customized services provided by IT specialists, access to the Alumni Network (more than 15000 active members all over the world) and International workshops in Silicon Valley (www.siliconvalley-immersion.com). Incubator funding resources include Telecom Booster (seed fund. up to 250 k€ for one incubated company) and MINES TELECOM Institute Foundation: (20-40 k€ grant for incubated company).